Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lens Filter Or Clean Front Element

Stand By, Shut Down, Restart ...

Yes, it happened to me.

I appeal to you all Microsoft systems.
Tonight, at 19.30, after ver installed a program on a windows 20003, the system
after an afternoon of work with that program, it asks me to restart.

blue screen.

system locked.

inconsistent data on the disks in RAID. Data

fucking, fucking company.

It's two o'clock in the morning the next day, and I'm waiting for the tape I
again give back your valuable business data. I am

conagnia an air conditioner, sat on a 1000VA UPS, and it's dark outside and a dead silence.

Until recently I was supported by a very smart way Skype,
that not only motivate me, kept me awake and gave me some tips on how to continue.

a few hours to reach me to give me change.
But the imperative is that the server is working for 7 in the morning.
I will not go away until I see this server OK.
One of the few things I learned in life: NEVER give up something in half.
Whatever It Takes.

Whose fault? asks the customer.
of Microsoft?
Dell'ahrware IBM? Of
company I work for?
O Francis always dressed in black who traffics on the server?

But the server should never be restarted?
And why he behaved like that?
Restarting is not a trivial procedure?
machines are not very solid?
But what sold us?
And the night's work who pays?
any loss of data the company who pays?

Damocles is tachycardia, and follow me by phone every few minutes, vanficando my attempts to doze off. Ilaria
soon left for America, and I could not even say goodbye in person.
And I'll end? Monday again on the square work?

Just because I did "reboot".

not believe it, but when you add up all the bad luck, we laugh about.
great. Backup
to 59%.
I keep you updated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment