Monday, November 1, 2010

Land Surveying Formulas

It is not even round number ...


rains.
not remember a day of my birthday in which there has been a sunny day.
Yet, unlike other birthdays, today is "good start".
few text messages from friends and friends, a little 'messages of congratulations from Facebook, but above all an email from the director of a renowned magazine of a major veterans group that asks for information on my first novel and then a real-time chat some minutes with one of the greatest representatives of information geopolitics in Italy. Then in the last minute of my graphics trust me just sent the nearly final draft of the cover of my second novel: excellent.

Bella
Internet, where it is in these things. Putting people in touch. Create networking. Generate ideas.
Internet is not just a technology at the service of young hedonists, is primarily a global revolution. To connect people in real time, with no geographical barrier. Fire, wheel, writing, Internet. I think future historians named it the stages of human civilization.


how to spend the remainder of the day today?
I'll be eating for lunch and dinner, as every year, to give vent to the real passion of mine, never really died down, which is to prepare dishes for me and for others.
Menu Today: Bucatini all'anconetana and pork meatballs with gorgonzola cheese. All with a Rosso di Montalcino 2006. Cholesterol and triglyceride levels Olympic applause. In the picture you can see (with a splash of sauce from "excitement" in the season ;-)) my interpretation of this dish in central Italy.

Now I will concentrate on being a bit 'with my daughter and continue to write the novel.


I look out the window: it is still raining.

0 comments:

Post a Comment