Monday, July 14, 2008

Bow And Arrow Balloon Game Old Game

Here we go again ...

Other
spark between two neurons, and in spite of all (I had made several promises) are in writing a new novel.
Novel ... Raccontone long.
I had proposed to not end up in the trap of writing until I had something close to the Publishing House with the right decision, but communicate with their leaders in the summer, it is very difficult. Three months holiday a year, but the Italian crisis of the holidays ...
So, like a half a bet with Paerson, I went in to write a romantic comedy.
Yes, you read that right.
graphomaniac I think that the last stage, like myself, must be flexible. Must be able to write a bit 'of everything, with its own distinctive imprint obvious ... But I never frowned upon those writers (universally known), unable to write anything other than what they do. Sure, sometimes have contractual links with the heaviest publishing house, which says: OK, you sell XYZ writing. Do not even try to write about a disgraced YXZ. At a time when XYZ has filled the boxes to the readers, and do not sell, maybe we will consider the idea of \u200b\u200byou writing about YXZ. In the limit under a pseudonym.
So, inspired "by a true story," these days I'm breaking down, in my spare time, the early chapters of this story.
my "beta testers" will be exclusively women.
more accurate and reliable than any male player (the latter generally gets too carried away by the story, do not analyze well the content).
For the first ten pages of writing, I would say that I have gathered acclaim, and should not be bad for the first time that I attempt in this genre.
main
Special features: it will be short, a reading of "brain off" and try to give a glimpse of a young society today.
Yes, of course: just like all the books that now populate the shelves of libraries. There's a reason
whether certain types of literature is successful.
They are all stories with the same matrix, let us case.
The young man, his group, society, how do you feel judged, how does the reality that surrounds him.
his loves, his misfortunes his hopes ...
There can think of titles, right?
too successful. Also turned into films.
leaving every day, even at this moment you are reading these lines.
yet have a market.
Why?
Because each author is a universe unto itself. A random
different cultural, regional, personal ...
So mincer approval immense narrative, here we have many examples of the assessment.
too try.
We will see that we will come out. But I must confess something: I'm Feeling Lucky. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment