Monday, July 21, 2008

What's Wears A Kidney Stone Or Laborer

A midsummer night ...

Happiness is a state of mind?

Yes, I am convinced. And I also believe it takes little to get there for a little time.

are just after ten o'clock, I am on my balcony with my notebook and preferred a glass of red wine firm, on the left.

The air is fresh: there are thunderstorms in the air, the crickets sing, and neighbors of the building in front of almost all the lights in their apartment on, but do not break the boxes. Every time a car passes, but not at the usual breakneck speed. It almost seems like the atmosphere of silence that has in urban areas when they play Italy. But tonight I do not think there are particular parts. My tip-tap on the keyboard is almost impolite, off-time-too busy to fit in the symphony's slow this evening mid-summer.

Tonight I had an excellent dinner with Ilaria-optimal in the sense of relaxed and communication, as well as food-nice today on the new job I've moved the fine grains in a large food company in the city, and tomorrow I will face it as: the campaign season begins next Monday in tomatoes, and the computer system MUST work . My first novel continues to sell, not even us the great publicity, and while I had an idea for another novel (as well as that of the previous post). I want the days of forty-eight hours. I am calm, and not enough wine in the glass which is to create that feeling. I think just being in the middle of those cycles of biorhythms in positive phase. Nothing has changed from last week, yet I see all positive. Improved, for sure, but positive. I am in touch with people instead, which is in the midst of existential crisis and / or terrible job, and definitely, it would be really nice to store the positivity of a person, and being able to give to another. Another approach that verbal caught ste 'two Duracell of positivity!

I have not prayed. I do not follow any philosophy Eastern time. I have not imposed anything. I do not make serotonin. Yet I'm here I find it hard not to smile when I see the horizon of the show flashes of a thunderstorm that night is approaching. I scan with the naive curiosity that is seen from the windows of my neighbors speak? Watch TV? Prepare to go to bed? Will be in a state of pseudo-happiness like me, or have turned to throttle the Maronites?

Nothing has changed, and I'm happy, motivated and creative. I think I understand what he meant when he said that Miro had to retire in the country for months in order to create peace.

What can I say?

still write one page of the novel and then I go to bed. In the hope that tomorrow will be blessed by this state of mind.

I raise my glass to you readers of this blog, and I dedicate the last sip of wine. I repeat: it takes just to feel caressed by calm, just be at peace with themselves, moderately honest with others and do not be obstinate with life. Let flowing thoughts, emotions, energy (if you believe in bio-energy fields). Azz in a while ... 'I'm going to write a New Age handbook also I ...:-D

But even forget about who is currently worse than me, and in my words, sometimes, finds comfort:
CLAUDIA never let go. NEVER.
Stay calm: Tomorrow is a day to be built.
Goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment